Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Loved Ones Lost in 2009

Well, I am going to make this post hoping with all my heart that we are able to successfully make it to 2010 without losing anyone else...

This post is to serve as a tribute to all those loved ones that have gone on to bigger and better things in 2009...  my family has suffered a lot of loss this year...  so much love to those now smiling down on us from Heaven...  and if you have lost a loved one, please feel free to share in your comment...  and share this post with others you know that might want to add lost loved ones...  and it doesn't have to just be people...  if you lost a beloved pet, feel free to share that as well....

Animated Candle Display

Halo Marie Gearlds (cousin...  died at birth)
James Leonard Lockhart (great-uncle...)
Willow Faye Bray (grandmother)
Lillie Mae Layne Lockhart (great-grandmother)
Shawn Martin Holdaway (brother)
Wanda Carroll Owens (aunt)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your losses. May you find strength and comfort knowing they are watching over you from above.

    I lost my grandfather this year and it's been difficult.

    My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete