Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Fill-ins....









(courtesy of Janet at Friday Fill Ins)


1. Wait! Wait, don't forget to take out the trash.
2. Tylenol followed at once by a Raspberry Margarita from Margaritaville is the perfect cure for a headache.
3. The trouble is that my best friend lives in another state, so that makes things difficult.
4. Las Vegas is too many miles away.
5. With a faint pop, I realize I may have thrown out my back.
6. Sometimes the future seems shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting my Christmas wrapping, tomorrow my plans include watching the Florida/Florida State game, and Sunday, I want to do something, I'm sure, but I haven't thought that far in advance!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what Friday Fill-ins are, but I feel so special to be included!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, see, every Friday, Janet at Friday Fill-ins (her blog) sets up a handful of fill in the blank type questions... and you copy and paste, and then fill in the blanks... the pink part is my fill in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jacki ~ Love your Christmas tree, and Brady makes a cute Santa! :)

    I'll cheer on your Gators, if you'll cheer on my DAWGS!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete