Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays



(Compliments of MizB @ Should Be Reading)

Here's what you're asked to do:
  1. Grab your current read...
  2. Let the book fall open to a random page...
  3. Share two teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12...
  4. Share the title of the book that the “teaser” comes from ~ so people can find the book if they like the teaser...
  5. And remember – AVOID SPOILERS!!!

Here's Mine:

"Play Nintendo," he breathed out.  "I won't always be here to keep you safe from Sega."


 Page 64

Nightlight:  A Parody
 by The Harvard Lampoon

Fiction/Young Adult

Vintage Publishing
Copyright November 3, 2009
Pages:  160
ISBN:  978-0307476104


6 comments:

  1. That was definitely worth a giggle. My teaser is up at Calico Contemplations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh, cute hahaha

    Here is mine
    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday-pact-jodi-picoult.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Teaser!! It made me smile. :)

    Here's mine:

    http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com/2009/11/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha...this looks really fun!

    Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny. Lori told me about your blog. I'm a stay at home mom too. Mine are older, the youngest is in high school. I home school him ~ I did both of them. My oldest has a full ride scholarship in the honors engineering program at college.

    I also am a NASCAR and Jimmie Johnson fan. What he and Chad (and the whole Hendrick team with that 1,2,3 finish) have accomplished is amazing. I don't think they are anywhere near finished either. Superman is still going strong. :o)

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that teaser!!!

    ReplyDelete