Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Sports Special: Four Time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion


I would just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus, and the entire 48 Lowe's Chevrolet team on their FOURTH CONSECUTIVE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!  I would just like to say that I have cheered from Jimmie since the beginning...  he is one of the nicest celebrities I have ever met... and I just LOOOOOVE him!!!! It takes a LOT of hard work and dedication to do what he and Chad have done....  so much that no one in the history of NASCAR has ever done it!!!  So I would like to make this Sunday Sports Tribute to Jimmie and Chad!!!!  Much Love!!!

2 comments:

  1. This picture is one of my all time favorite self taken pictures of Jimmie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into NASCAR...but GO JIMMY...just for you Jacki! :p

    LOVE your Random Hottie!! *sigh*

    I see that a couple of my friends have made it over and became followers...Renee & Vicki...they both have GREAT blogs! Be sure to check them out, if you haven't already! *wink*

    Love ya!
    ~ Lori

    ReplyDelete